Quotes

Quotes

"most of my thoughts cannot be put in to words, here are the few that can" Max Carol

"Teach me how to dance, because I don't want you to be anything beside yourself when you're with me" Brandon Robbins

"The World is a better for those that care less about what others think."

Saturday, March 29, 2014

They Look Through Murky Water.

There are people that refuse to see that I am gay.  They give excuses. "He can do that because that's who he is."  I think that these are the people that only see the good in a person. There are even the extreme people that are told by others yet they still refuse to believe.

Its like they can't accept that it is raining but they are drenched in evidence.  

There are also the people that assume that I am gay. When I tell them and they say that they new from the start. This could not be the truth. It is more like they see the answer now and can piece it together now. I have never been guilty of this. I do think that a boy could be gay but that's the farthest I go. I know that I hated it when people thought I was gay. 

I dread telling people that I am gay. I want them to ask if I am for themselves.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really fascinating way to look at this. And it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the imagery you use here. I've never thought much about this, but now I want to.

    ReplyDelete