Quotes

Quotes

"most of my thoughts cannot be put in to words, here are the few that can" Max Carol

"Teach me how to dance, because I don't want you to be anything beside yourself when you're with me" Brandon Robbins

"The World is a better for those that care less about what others think."

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Cycle of Water

Water is important. You know the cycle of water, right? It sits around on the ground then evaporates in to vapors. It then raises into the sky to join others like itself. The vapors then form a cloud. The cloud then waits until there is a lot of water to start raining or until it need to get over a tall mountain. The cloud then rains down on the earth, collecting the pollution of the skies before reaching the ground. If a raindrop is lucky and it is formed in the winter it gets to flurry down. These snowflakes get to spend time to shine in the sky before they have to leave. Although I believe that the rain that fall in the ocean has it best. This rain has a higher chance that it will sink into the depths of the ocean waters. These drops of water have no need to go through the water of cycle.

My thoughts are like water. My thoughts sit around until they have simmered and create steam. The thoughts mix with others to create a cloud, that will pour when there is enough or, when I have to climb a mountain in my life. As my thoughts come down they collect color from the pollution of my smog filled mind. If my thoughts are chilled and I am focused. I have time to think as it falls I can choose the colors I want. My thoughts sometimes stay in my head and shine for a while before they touch ground. But it is best when my thoughts don't have to go through this cycle and can just be poured onto paper.

4 comments:

  1. I do like your blog, or at least what you have written so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should change your comment verification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! "I can choose the colors I want"... Helps me realize I need I take time for what I want.

    ReplyDelete