Quotes

Quotes

"most of my thoughts cannot be put in to words, here are the few that can" Max Carol

"Teach me how to dance, because I don't want you to be anything beside yourself when you're with me" Brandon Robbins

"The World is a better for those that care less about what others think."

Monday, March 24, 2014

I Feel The Knowing Gaze

You know that look that your parents conveniently give you after you have done something wrong? Or the one where you just finished talking about your friend's surprise birthday party and the V.I.P. walks by with a face of your-secrets-out? They don't have to say a word and you know that they know something.

This is the look that I receive from you.

When I feel It from a girl I feel exposed as if they know my well-guarded secret. When I feel it from a boy I feel like they might share the same secret. I then realize that I am in a place that has convinced me that hiding is that best choice.

People don't know that I learn from them. People don't know that I can see through them like clear water. People don't know that they tell me how they are feeling. People don't know that they do this by the way they hold their body. People don't know that they have taught me how to hold my body still. People don't know that I am giving them a knowing gaze.

1 comment:

  1. "People don't know that I am giving them a knowing gaze." Yep reading people is really cool but then also secretly strange and weird. I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete