Quotes

Quotes

"most of my thoughts cannot be put in to words, here are the few that can" Max Carol

"Teach me how to dance, because I don't want you to be anything beside yourself when you're with me" Brandon Robbins

"The World is a better for those that care less about what others think."

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Couldn't Have Known Then

It was just a puddle before it was a pond. It started growing with complements. I was shy and had found a way out; I would complement girls. It felt great. I could look at them in the eyes and tell them they were beautiful. It was exhilarating. The excitement didn't last that long though. I had to find something else to do before I returned to the library and never came out from another book. I had to do something that wasn't me. My first complement to a boy was about his shirt. It looked good on him. This thrilled me more than giving girls comments. I think it was because of the reaction they gave me. The shocked face and this-is-odd look. I would pick a theme of the day. If anybody was wearing blue then I would have to say why it looked good on them. It turn into a game. I started only giving boys compliments. I realize I have something to the likes of a crush on Taylor. With Taylor compliments come easy. With Taylor I find myself looking for him just so I could compliment him. It was a pond back then. Now it is a reservoir.

5 comments:

  1. Now it's a reservoir. I am so glad you get to express now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It was just a puddle before it was a pond."
    "It was a pond back then. Now it is a reservoir." Great opening and closing lines.

    ReplyDelete