Quotes

Quotes

"most of my thoughts cannot be put in to words, here are the few that can" Max Carol

"Teach me how to dance, because I don't want you to be anything beside yourself when you're with me" Brandon Robbins

"The World is a better for those that care less about what others think."

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Wave In My Hair

My hair changes like the moon changes the tides of the seas. If you compare the my hair in hours as you would days for the moon you could have a clue to what it is like.

The sea of trees looks like hair to me.



1 comment:

  1. Just want to say I love this sort of writing. The simple, short, everyday life stuff. Deep poems and stories are beautiful but there's just something refreshing and somewhat playful about short simple passages. Just like most of Emily Dickinson's poetry.

    ReplyDelete