Quotes

Quotes

"most of my thoughts cannot be put in to words, here are the few that can" Max Carol

"Teach me how to dance, because I don't want you to be anything beside yourself when you're with me" Brandon Robbins

"The World is a better for those that care less about what others think."

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Dance Party

 I once when to a dance party at a home I had ever been to and with a host who didn't know my name.
 At first I didn't know what to do or how to dance. The music was nice and the atmosphere dark. I started bouncing my knees but I wasn't feel the mood that the other people were feeding off of. Then this attractive boy walk into the party. I feed off him and danced to the music like it had washed over me. I wasn't tasting his mood though. He wasn't dancing with spices. The host had to dance with him to get him to loosen up. I envied that host. Even with the help from the host he ended up on the couch. I should have sat next to him or at least dance in front of the couch. Although I never got introduced I felt his gaze many times in the short amount of time that he was at the dance. I acted like me dancing was more important than my love life. I danced away from the boy instead of next to the boy. The boy leaves somewhere between my dry throat and the water. I stay till the end wondering if he will come back to the party. Then I am home I think of him.
I once went to a dance party at a home I had never been to and with a boy who didn't know my name.


6 comments: